Loungefly - Harry Potter Hogwarts Saffiano Faux Leather Mini Backpack
Hogwarts Castle is a large, seven-story high building supported by magic, with a hundred and forty two staircases throughout its many towers and turrets and very deep dungeons. The castle was built in the late Early Middle Ages (c. 993) by a wizard architect and the four most celebrated wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. The castle is the main building of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, regarded as the finest wizarding school in the world!!
Join the magic and order yours today!
- Official Harry Potter merchandise
- Plaid Hogwarts print
- Made from premium vegan-friendly saffiano faux-leather
- Printed, and debossed details
- Includes convertable straps
- Dimensions: 22cm x 26cm x 11.5cm